Types of data we collect
The data we collect about you and how we collect it will depend on what you are visiting or using our site for:
Browsing the site
Learners or group leaders stored information
- SQA number, school name, class
- Technical help contact form: Live chat data and all live chat messages are stored for a maximum of 30 days. This allows us to provide the support you requested. After 30 days, your chat data and all its messages are removed from our databases. Should you wish to erase or modify your payment data with us, please contact us.
- The LearnDash plugin stores a user’s course progress, including completion status.
How do we ensure your data is secure?
- Our website is encrypted using SSL
- We use GDPR compliant hosting.
How are we ensure GDPR compliancy?
Recently WordPress released a maintenance and privacy update specifically adding functionality to help us comply with GDPR requirements. This update included the important ability for us to export and erase personal data.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site.
The Cookies We Set
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit, so we can continue to produce engaging content. None of this information personally identifies you – it is more about identifying patterns so that we can improve your experience.
For more information on Google Analytics privacy, see the official Google Analytics page.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you. However, if you would like to see what information we hold about you, or to delete you from our mailing list completely, or are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.
Go to Contact page